Are you passionate, engaging and enthusiastic about fitness?
Join us now to encourage healthy lifestyles.
We offer more than just personal training, by combining top training methods with carefully selected systems to suit each client, we can provide self-consciousness that supersizes health and fitness levels while blitzing limitations – and waistlines.
So how will you fit in? We do not just employ personal trainers. We provide opportunities for Health, Fitness and Wellbeing professionals to assist others. We hope you can join us in our mission.
As part of our team your responsibilities will include:
- Working with clients on their personal worksheets, discussing at the beginning and end of each session.
- Coaching clients through their training programmes
- Attending meetings with the rest of the team to ensure we are providing the best quality training we can.
To become part of our team we require you to:
Have some level of personal fitness certification or have taken health & fitness related degree
- Be a high-school graduate
- Have excellent communication and listening skills
- Be adept at adjusting to clients’ moods and personalities.
Specific training will be provided.
Please reply with your CV to Mycareer@body-conscious.com